Most IT/Technology departments for school systems are responsible for thousands of desktops, notebooks, and other end-user devices. In addition to that, the servers, network, and the applications that run on them must be managed and maintained.
School budgets are shrinking, and resources are stretched. However, the technology departments still have the responsibility to provide a technology base that supports instruction, learning, and administration.
Surazal Systems has been helping school systems surpass this challenge for more than 10 years.
Businesses purchase technology to help information flow quickly, while upholding important business processes.
Often optimizing the existing technology to advance the business is a major challenge. In addition, the landscape of technology is constantly shifting.
Staying competitive in an ever-increasing global marketplace requires businesses to keep on top of new developments, and to use the right solutions to advance the business.
This is a significant challenge to meet, while trying to keep the existing networks and systems tuned and performing well.
- Surazal for Business provides and supports networks for organizations of all types and sizes.
- Security Infrastructure Design for securely connecting MFG and Enterprise networks.
- Advanced High-Speed Switching for high performance at each location, including access and data centers,
- Unified Ubiquitous/VOIP Communication Systems allow staff to communicate wherever they are as if they were in the office. Excellent solution for sales executives, outside technicians, and other employees.
- Structured Wiring Solutions copper and fiber optics design and installation to provide neat and clean wiring and server rooms, and to assure wireless and wired networks perform at their peak.
Manufacturers have become more efficient by employing and integrating technologies to support the operation. Given the increased dependency on the network, when the network is down or performing poorly, it is costing money. In addition, more manufacturers have connected the manufacturing and production systems to the enterprise network. This requires a security infrastructure that is designed for this type of MFG network integration.
- Having a resilient high-performance network that is also intelligent, flexible, and secure requires a level of design, engineering, and monitoring that is unique to the manufacturing industry.
- Manufacturers may also have large sites or campuses with multiple buildings and many remote sites.
- Surazal for Manufacturers provides and supports networks for manufacturers of all types and sizes.
- IT has become the backbone of manufacturing operations.
The network’s performance and reliability have a direct impact on manufacturing operations and the use of advanced technology tools to manage those operations.
No longer is IT something you use as support to get the “real work” of manufacturing done; instead, IT has become integrated within the whole manufacturing process—something that must be effectively managed every day in operations.
A new business model for manufacturers delegates non-core activities to various specialized partners, creating an extended enterprise that depends on a high level of collaboration in order to be successful. These collaborative solutions allow firms to plan, integrate, and execute all aspects of their operations more efficiently and effectively.
Surazal addresses the major challenges, uses, and benefits of Information Technology and Enterprise Application use in Plant Operations, Enterprise Planning, and Supply Chain Management. We offer 24-hour remote network monitoring and maintenance, weekly on-site project work, browser-based diagnostic and management tools, and advanced professional services.
The Surazal Enterprise service package frees IT Managers from the day-to-day network tasks that consume time and resources, while concurrently, boosting network reliability and efficiency. Your entire business becomes more competitive.
For years, manufacturers have used technology to increase productivity and improve customer service. Today, they face new challenges: user demands for a wider range of products are forcing manufacturers to innovate faster and develop greater intimacy with end customers, and shifts in the global economy have created formidable new competitors and huge new markets in emerging countries. Companies are rethinking the way they operate – from getting the most productivity from the assets in their own backyard, to working in new ways that include the adoption of next-generation technologies, to collaborating with competitors in an effort to reallocate resources.
Today’s successful manufacturers must move at the “speed of information”. Customers are demanding it, and pressures from global competitors require it.
To do so, your network must move information effortlessly and intelligently from your manufacturing floor to your Enterprise systems, to employees, customers, and business partners.
Surazal Systems in conjunction with our strategic business partners provide networks and solutions that power some of the most successful manufacturers
in the world.